Sunday, December 31, 2006

A Few Other Things...

My brother is trying to get me to watch Independence Day. But I'm not really in the mood for it. Although we do both enjoy the formulaic plot that is exactly like every disaster movie. You know. The mass casualties, the failed counter-attack, the "DAMMIT WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING", the assemblage of a motley crew with a scheme "so crazy it just might work", and finishing with the least reliable character giving his life in the end for the greater good. YAWN!!!

I also meant to post that I wanted to import my LiveJournal to Blogger (for easier reading!!!), but Blogger doesn't have that capability yet. So we'll have to wait for that if it ever comes.

It's taken some time, but I'm finally getting used to the templates on Blogger. I got annoyed earlier today because I was on the old version before the new Beta (or something like that) and I couldn't even upload a picture. So I had to delete and start all over again. It was delightful.

I popped open the Sports edition of Scene It I got for Christmas. I took Will on in a game and easily won! The trivia champ strikes again. I won because I knew what the Minnesota Twins logo looked like. Go me!

Well the NFL regular season is over, we have our playoff teams and matchups, so as promised, my next post will be a complete breakdown of all 12 teams in likelihood of their playoff chances. GET EXCITED!

No comments: