Sunday, December 31, 2006

Rebirth

...I've decided to switch to Blogger.

I decided that one way I was going to bring in the New Year was by finally changing blogs which I have been talking about for quite some time. Through a little bit of research, I decided I wanted to strike out on my own and join Blogger. It seems to have the best features with what I wanted to do.

I'm still working on some things for this new page (BOOKMARK) so it'll be under construction for a little while. I hadn't decided exactly how I want it to look template-wise and all that so it'll be a work-in-progress. And look! There's my handsome face! So unlike my old journal, in case you don't know me, now you'll have a visual

Another change that I'm doing is that I'm selling out. And by that I mean, I'm adding advertising through Google's AdSense services to my blog. I'm going to try this awhile and see how it works. I'm intrigued by the idea that I could get some income just by people either viewing my blog or clicking on advertisements on the page. I'm not sure if it will be much, but I know for a while, a significant amount of people checked out my blog on LiveJournal before I stopped tracking it. So perhaps I'll be pleasantly surprised. So hope the advertisements don't bother you. Once again, I'm still working on the site so I'll constantly tweak and learn more about Blogger to see how the site looks best.

I'll try to get back to posting regular entries a little later tonight. But let me know what you think and I'll try to accommodate. Haha! I'm kidding. It's my blog. I'll do whatever I want

Well, hope you enjoy the new blog and have a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

hey jeb-jeb :) i've never posted a blog in blogspot but i've used it for revenge :) hope you enjoy it! :) i'll miss you at livejournal... since you know, you were one of the only ones to ever post, haha. that doesn't say much for me.. hmm... happy new year!