Sunday, April 1, 2007

Announcements

I got the Final Four picks right. It will in fact be a Florida-Ohio State matchup for the basketball title. And hopefully it will end up in yet another Ohio State shellacking as in the first time they played this year and the college football national title game. I'll have my official pick tomorrow.

I thought I'd take the time to make the announcement that I've decided not to go to school in the fall. I think I'd rather start touring the country with my mandolin and harmonica in tow. I think it'd be really fun and exciting just to go around and play some songs in clubs. And I'd actually be paid instead of having to pay to go to school. So it makes sense from a financial standpoint too. So yeah, that's what I think I'll be doing. I hope some of you will come out and support me.

No comments: