Tuesday, April 3, 2007

A few thoughts

Yeah I know I haven't updated at the rate I was a couple of weeks ago. I've been very busy helping my grandfather and doing other things so I generally am too tired to think of posts. And when I was it was about basketball. But that's over with for this year so this will probably be the last one for awhile about that.

Florida won last night. I knew I should have stuck with them as my pick. I picked them to repeat in the preseason. Oh well. Congrats Gators. Truly one of the great teams of all time.

I went to Hickory and watched Wrestlemania with my brother. Overall it was pretty good. Only three stinkers out of 8. The rest were either very entertaining or better than I anticipated. I liked 8 man ladder match the best especially Jeff Hardy's legdrop off a 20 foot ladder. He's always good for something crazy.

Well I'm real tired and so I'm going to bed. I'll try to update more frequently soon. Not sure if you should be happy or saddened by that. Bye!

No comments: