Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy Atheist Children Get Presents Day!

Christmas was good this year. It's nice to have family to love and be loved through good times and bad.


Now enough of that sappy shit.



Saw AvP: Requiem. Probably better than any Alien or Predator movie in the last 20 years. Not that there's a great deal of competition. Still, I was left a little cold. Perhaps my hopes were gotten up for the R-rated trailer. Oh well.



I've been playing Rock Band with my brother and his friends the past few days. It's way too addicting. My brother usually refuses to play these types of games but even he was drawn in this time. I must say there are some enjoyable songs to play. Of course Say It Ain't So and Creep are fun. And I had a blast to sing to When You Were Young even though it is a terrible song. The two I enjoy most though are Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria. and Maps by The Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Yes I know Coheed and Cambria suck. But the song is fun to play along to. And although Maps is extremely easy on expert mode with guitar...the drum part is astoundingly difficult. I could barely pass Medium and my brother who used to drum said Medium was very hard. Pretty intense.



The Patriots can close an unbeaten season this weekend. I say New England beats the Giants by 2 touchdowns.


So true... http://www.theonion.com/content/news/pitchfork_gives_music_6_8

I pay the highest compliment possible to LCD Soundsystem's "Someone Great" It's a song that I wish I had written.

I bought another homebuilder stock on Monday. Why won't God stop me?


No comments: