Thursday, February 14, 2008

I like saying words like McGuffins in class

I love how everyone is so quick to make quick judgments during case discussions during our classes. I'm 23 years old and sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who is actually trying to read between the lines.

Of course I'm a self-righteous ass so that could have something to do with it.

I have an interview with an investment bank tomorrow. Two interviews in a week? Perhaps this internship search will pay off after all.

Another mass shooting in America, this time at Northern Illinois University. At least six dead. I am so sick and tired of the politicians not doing anything to try to solve this problem. I'm not saying that guns should be outlawed (unlike my brother) but steps need to be taken to at least keep firearms out of the hands of mentally ill people. I am not sure if this situation makes me cry so hard it makes me mad, or if it makes me so mad I cry. One of the two.

The Obama rally was interesting. Not really great for a vantage point. But it doesn't change my opinion of him. Hopefully he will be the Democratic nominee and then we can have Obama-McCain. I would vote for McCain today but it's a slight edge and there is a lot of time left in the ballgame. And maybe Bloomberg will run! Looking less likely though. Oh well.

No comments: