Thursday, February 21, 2008

Oscar Ballot Time

I'm finished with my second set of exams. And Ashley has been harassing me so I have to embarass her yet again. It's time for our 962nd Annual Oscar Pool. I'm on a 961 year winning streak. So let's go to my picks!

Best Picture: No Country for Old Men
Best Director: Joel and Ethan Cohen
Best Actor: Daniel Day Lewis
Best Actress: Julie Christie
Animated Film: Ratatouille
Best Supporting Actor: Javier Bardem
Best Supporting Actress: Cate Blanchett
Original Screenplay: Juno
Adapted Screenplay: No Country for Old Men
Foreign Language Film: Beaufort
Art Direction: Atonement
Cinematography: There Will Be Blood
Costume Design: Atonement
Documentary: Sicko
Documentary Short: Freeheld
Makeup: La Vie En Rose
Editing: The Bourne Ultimatum
Score: Atonement
Song: Falling Slowly
Short Animated Film:Even Pigeons Go to heaven
Live Action Short: The Tonto Woman
Sound Editing: The Bourne Ultimatum
Sound Mixing: The Bourne Ultimatum
Visual Effects: Transformers

No comments: