Sunday, February 10, 2008

I'm a little inconsistent

I blame school for the inconsistency of my blog. I try to do better but then we get about a dozen assignments to turn in at the last minute. Oh well!

How about that Super Bowl? I did pick the Giants to beat the spread but I am still surprised they ruined the Pats' season. I'm just not ready for a world where Eli is a Super Bowl champ. It's not right!

I have an interview with IBM tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Is the Running Grammy Diary coming to an end after two spectacular years? I fear so. Because I have just been informed that Barack Obama will be speaking in Virginia Beach tonight. So I may be attending that. Sorry Robyn! It seems there will be no irreverent and irrelevant comments about the Grammys this year.

I went and bought a suit at S&K yesterday (mainly to get rid of a giftcard) and it was one of the more unusual experiences I have had in awhile. The salesmen seemed more like used car salesmen than usual. And also when I was buying my merchandise, the apparent manager kept treating the man who was ringing me up (and was not very young mind you) like an incompetent. Apparently I got a percentage off because he started using a coupon that I did not even bring into the store. And the manager was threatening to kick the guy's butt if he made a mistake again. And I'm not sure if he was joking. I would laugh at his comments but it was more out of nervousness than anything. The manager seemed overall pretty rude, but I must endorse that if you want to buy a suit and get some weird theatre along with the purchase, than S&K in Williamsburg is the place to be.

I played the Wii last night for the first time. It was quite fun! Although I suck at bowling. And golf. And baseball. And I'm ok at tennis as long as I don't play Sammi.

Ok time to take a shower. Later! Hopefully not till next week this time.

No comments: