Monday, January 28, 2008

Almost Forgot I Had a Blog

Can't talk for very long but thought I'd update real quick.

I bought an mp3 player yesterday. I'm glad I could make it to the 21st century.

I just called one of my professors by his last name. And I didn't say professor either. I'm such a moron.

Our first 5 on 5 basketball game is today. I think we're playing those lousy accountants. God do I hate them! Actually I don't. One of my roommates is one. But I will hate them from about 8-9 tonight.

Did I say I had seen all the Best Picture nominees now? Let's rank them.

5. Atonement
4. Michael Clayton
3. Juno
1b. There Will Be Blood
1a. No Country For Old Men

Dr. Z on SI has picked the Giants in the Super Bowl. I mean....if you really think so.

My stocks have been rebounding lately...ever since I became single. Coincidence? Yeah completely. And the Asian market is looking very weak today. We'll see how that goes.

I can't remember if I posted, but one of our dachshunds at home died. Elvis, the youngest. I don't think he had been sick but he was found behind our woodpile the other day. He was a very sweet dog, although annoying at times. I wish I hadn't pushed him away so much out of my face now. I just hope that he felt loved and he will be sorely missed.

It looks like it's time for some exciting marketing. Later.

No comments: