Monday, January 28, 2008

I haven't a clue

The Financial Times came out with their MBA rankings today. William & Mary moved up to a tie for 71st. I thought that was cool. It was even better because the other two schools I considered Vanderbilt and Wake Forest, were ranked lower. Vandy simply didn't accept me and moved down to a tie for 76th. Meanwhile Wake, which I have covered before in this space, actually fell out of the rankings. I'm certainly not a ranking-centric person, but that makes me feel pretty good.

Although Rice is still above us. Maybe I should have applied there! Haha!

The Ethical Imperialists begin their basketball season tonight. I sense victory. But my sense of smell is a little off.

And that name is in honor of Professor Ed Felton. I wonder if he would think it is ethical that I named my team that.

So I was wrong and I had my fourth straight positive day for my portfolio. Although Meritage Homes results sucked and lost all its gain in after hours. But Hovnanian was up 20% and Building Materials up 11% so it was a good day.

Well I gotta get ready to beat up the evil accounting team. Later!

No comments: