Saturday, January 12, 2008

NFL Playoff Picks Round Two

Well I had a spectacularly mediocre start with NFL picks. Let's try to improve my 2-2 start.

Green Bay (-7.5) over Seattle: I think Seattle is the weakest team remaining, but this is a pretty high line, so I'm tempted to take Seattle. But Green Bay looked strong at the end of the season, and I'm not sure if Seattle can stop the GB offense in Favre's potentially last hurrah. I''ll take Green Bay.

New England (-13) over Jacksonville: Jacksonville is extremely good. New England is a lot better. Don't believe the bandwagon. Patriots in a blowout.

San Diego (+9.5) over Indianapolis: I may be crazy, but that seems too high a lie. San Diego with a few breaks can win this game. And I think they'll lose by less than a TD or perhaps a Vinateri FG.

NY Giants (+7.5) over Dallas: Eli Manning for two straight weeks on the road? I got nothing to lose so sure. And I'm not certain if Dallas is the same team they've been all year. That blowout against the 'Skins looked bad. And is TO ok? Dallas should still be favored, but once again I think a divisional rival plays them close.

No comments: