Sunday, March 25, 2007

Final Four Update

We're down to the Final Four. Florida, UCLA, Georgetown, and Ohio State will be duking it out for the title. Looks like it's just about anybody's game. I'll update with percentage odds later.

My North Carolina over Kansas pick in the final sure flopped. Oddly enough, those were the only two Final Four teams I missed.

On a brighter note, after Florida beat Oregon today, it assured the List of Eight a 7th consecutive year of being correct as the remaining four were all included. There is a 100% chance I will be correct again this year. Huzzah! Which goes to show, that if you're filling out your bracket and pick a team I don't include such as...I don't know....Tennessee, you are probably wrong. That's just the way it is. To an Eight year for the List of Eight! Cheers!

No comments: