Thursday, March 8, 2007

I suck

Robyn challenged me to a bracket pool on Facebook. Other people have joined as well, but if the ACC Tournament is any indication, then my chances aren't good. I missed the Clemson-FSU game which wasn't a shock. Both were pretty even and I could have seen either winning. However Miami's mostly dominating win I didn't predict either. So I'm 0-2 in the ACC Tournament. In other words expect NC State to beat Duke and Wake Forest to beat Georgia Tech now. It's bound to happen.

A "Put Appalachian in the NCAA Tournament" group has started. On what grounds? The loss to Elon? Sorry guys. It was a good season, but it doesn't look like App's resume is going to compare favorably to enough of the other bubble teams barring a lot of late losses. On a bright note, App is up to 10th team out and after Clemson's loss, they might be the 9th. You can't see the site that I can because I'm an ESPN Insider. But here's some other games you might want to watch that could boost App's chances. Teams in bold are who you should pull for.

TODAY

West Virginia-Louisville
Saint Louis-Massachusetts
Penn State-Illinois

FRIDAY

North Carolina-Florida State
Kentucky-Mississippi State
Michigan-Ohio State

No comments: