Thursday, March 1, 2007

Go Go Power Rangers

I enjoy jarring non sequiturs.

Did I spell that right? I don't know.

Since I did so well with my basketball predictions yesterday, let's have some more.

Virginia Tech at Virginia: For the lead in the ACC! At least for two hours because North Carolina plays Georgia Tech after this game. I think the Hokies are better, but it's at home for the Cavs and they'll be furious about the last time they played (a 27 point thrashing). Singletary leads the Cavs to the minor upset.

North Carolina at Georgia Tech: Should be an easy game for the Tar Heels because GT is 6-8 in conference right? WRONG! Carolina has looked a bit sporadic of late and it's fully possible they could lose two straight because Georgia Tech is very good. Add in the fact that the Yellow Jackets really need this win or their NCAA hopes and UNC will be in a battle in tonight's game. Still..I do like the Tar Heels. I know I picked them against Maryland too but they'll want to make a statement before the Duke game. Carolina pulls it out and takes the lead in the ACC (as they have a tiebreaker over Virginia.) Of course if Virginia Tech wins, then the Hokies will be #1 in the ACC. So in other words...if you love ACC basketball, you should watch two games tonight. Hint.

No comments: