Friday, March 2, 2007

More of the same

A teenager escaped from a detention center and then posted on MySpace "Catch me if you can." They could. He is now in custody.

Carolina lost last night. I think they'll beat Duke Saturday. Which means they will lose.

William & Mary in action today against Georgia State. Go Tribe! We're NCAA bound. Ok probably not.

Minor upset in the SoCon Tournament yesterday as Furman beat UNC-G. That gives Davidson an easier game. Meanwhile App plays Charleston. That should be a tough one but I still like my Davidson vs App prediction.

I wish this week in the market would end. Looks like a 4th straight down day. If it closed right now, I will have lost nearly 7% in four days. Not fun.

I wasn't really interested in seeing Zodiac. But I just noticed David Fincher directs. Now I'm interested. I've never seen a bad film by David Fincher. Unless you count Alien 3. But that is probably unfair because of all the production difficulties, studio meddling, and just plain bad script. According to Wikipedia, he was also brought in late so I don't really think it's more representative of his overall work such as Seven, Fight Club, and Panic Room.

No comments: