Friday, February 23, 2007

Girls who are boys who like boys to be girls...

...who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys!

Yes I'm listening to Parklife. A fine album.

When Will gets back from jujitsu, we're watching Grave of Fireflies. It's supposed to be one of the best anime films of all time. It was at Best Buy one day and we considered buying it. But it was $50. Damn these imports!

Did you know that 800 U.S. civilians have died in Iraq since the start of the war? I didn't. Don't hear that figure bandied about on the nightly news huh?

Have you heard about the NFL player for the Tennessee Titans Adam "Pac-Man" Jones? They had the NBA All-Star event last weekend. I don't know all the details, but there was a triple shooting that apparently came after Pac-Man was showering a stage with strippers with money. And not just any amount of money. It was $81,000. That's right. $81,000. The reason he was showering the stage? He was "making it rain". Kind of a dramatic effect sort of thing. Well then he wanted the money back. Since last I checked, stripper wasn't synonymous with charity worker, she refused. He responded by assaulting her and an altercation developed. In the end, there was a shooting in which three were injured. One was paralyzed from the waist down (hopefully not permanently). Aside from that, every time I hear the story I LOL. Yes I just used IM jargon in a blog post. I should be shot. But it is utterly brilliant.

No comments: