Saturday, February 3, 2007

So...

Me and my brother were going to Buffalo's to watch the UFC fight. Sadly it was full even though we got there an hour early. So we had to take the proverbial step down and go to Hooters. But we didn't last very long. BOth of us were tired and after one of the fighters couldn't meet his weight, there were no title fights tonight. Boring. So we left.

Looks like North Carolina was caught looking ahead to Duke. How the hell they lost to NC State I'll never know.

Texas A& M beat Kansas by 3. I know I picked Kansas to the Final Four but I've been saying the Aggies were a serious contender for a national title since last April. Believe me now?

I'll have my Super Bowl pick tomorrow. It's very important this final game. If I pick correctly I will "prove" that I am better than random luck in going 6-5. If I lose, then I will be utterly disgraced. Well at least until March when I unveil my List of 8 teams that I guarantee will win the national championship. Going for my 7th straight. Be prepared.

I was thinking of doing a Super Bowl Running Diary. Decided not to. I don't feel like doing 3 in a week's span. So I'll do the Star Wars sometime this week (PROMISE) and then I'll unveil the 2007 Grammy Running Diary. That should be fun.

Another carbomb in Iraq killed at least 120 people. I swear Baghdad must have a hell of a lot of people. As much damn violence is going on shouldn't everybody be dead by now?

David Lee Roth is reuiniting with Van Halen. Thank God!

No comments: