Thursday, February 1, 2007

Good enough for Thomas Jefferson, good enough for me

I got accepted to William & Mary. I haven't decided definitively to attend (I have until mid-April to decide) but in all likelihood that's what I'll be doing for the next two years starting this fall. They seem to have a lot of unique things that other business schools don't have. They have an Executive Partners program which is basically about 100 former executives in the Williamsburg area who act as tutors and coaches for the students. They have Field Constulancies which are real-life projects that MBA students do for actual business problems. I may get into a few other things but after a six hour drive I'm a little exhausted so the rest of the entry will be short.

I saw Pan's Labyrinth last night. Review coming later. Probably at the same time as the Star Wars Holiday Special Running Diary. Haha.

Joe Biden officially entered the race for President. He also apparently decided he wasn't running far enough behind as it is, so he decided to say this "compliment" about Barack Obama.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy..."

This is a nice way of saying... "For a darkie, he sure does talk good!" Bravo Senator Biden! You're off to a roaring start for the White House. Bravo!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

hahahahaha that's horrible...