Wednesday, February 21, 2007

This is the end

Tony Blair has announced Britain will start pulling out of Iraq. The allies continue to dry up leaving America in the lurch. I wonder if this is more of an attempt to save Blair's legacy. He's stepping down this year and the Iraq War has certainly made him unpopular as well as his perceived subservience to George W. Bush. I haven't heard much talk about the "Coalition" as of late.

Carolina plays NC State. I don't normally pull for the Tar Heels but I think Wolfpack fans have been getting too cocky because their team isn't as bad as the Arizona State team that their former coach Herb Sendek now coaches. I have a feeling the Tar Heels won't be looking ahead this time and will give NC State their best effort. Carolina wins by 25.

Important matchup in the top part of the ACC. Boston College at Virginia Tech. I say the Hokies win.

And Virginia (who is currently tied with Carolina for the ACC lead) plays at Miami tonight. I expect Virginia to keep pace with UNC.

ABC is going to do a spin-off of Grey's Anatomy. I'd tell you what it's about, but I don't care. So why am I even blogging about it? HEY! MIND YOUR MOUTH!

Viacom is licensing TV shows and movies to Joost. That should teach YouTube. Go with somebody nobody has ever heard of. A similar situation would be is if I was jilted by Jessica Alba and I then started pursuing an ugly homeless woman. That'll teach them!

Britney Spears is in rehab. The previously mentioned Vegas odds are getting better and better all the time.

No comments: