Saturday, February 10, 2007

What do I know?

Looks like West Virginia did in fact beat UCLA. Perhaps I overestimated the Bruins a tad.

I have gotten most of my other predictions right so far though. Georgetown won. I said Carolina would beat Wake by 30 or so. The correct answer was 37. Virginia Tech killed Virginia (I was surprised by the 27 point margin. Even App beat Wofford pretty easily. And the Salukis are up on Creighton at halftime. So I've done all right.

The Grammys are tomorrow. Should be exciting. My Running Diary Grammytacular will be posted Monday. Hope you enjoy.

The National Geographic Channel is airing a special on the Alexander Correctional Institution. Which is probably 15 minutes away from my house. That's about the level of excitement in this area. Sadly I don't get that channel. Seems like a happy place since the inmates have nicknamed it "Hell".

No comments: