Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Well that was unfair

Beyonce made the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. My money was on Marisa Miller. That was tricky SI. Very tricky.

Apparently Muqtata al-Sadr has left Iraq for Iran. In case you don't know he's the radical Shiite cliric who is in "control" of the largest militia in Iraq. So he's been a bit of a problem. But it's not been confirmed he's left Iraq. The U.S. swears he has but others say he still is. Hooray propaganda!

Ben Bernanke is optimistic on the U.S. economy. He wrote one of my economics textbooks so I won't disagree with him.

I enjoyed seeing Carolina lose to Virginia Tech last night. Especially since every Carolina fan had on their away messages something along the lines of "PAYBACK TIME".

I was not as keen on Texas Tech beating Texas A&M. It's just one loss but it takes the sheen slightly off on my "WATCH OUT FOR THE AGGIES!" rants.

I just read someone's away message and it says HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!

I laughed.

No comments: