Friday, January 26, 2007

An assortment of news

The sheriff of our county has terminal cancer. My grandmother originally called me at 4 to tell me he had died. However, according to my sources (Charlotte Observer) he is not dead yet. It does look bleak though. It's very sad. I think you remember me making fun of the sheriff's race in my county because the accusations were so baseless and ridiculous. Makes it look worthless now. And anybody who continues talking trash about the man in this bleak time, well they don't even deserve a comment.

I'll do the long-awaited (only by me) Star Wars Holiday Special Running Diary after I post this entry. I'll have to watch it and take notes though so don't expect it immediately.

And yes I am single. Why do you keep asking me that.

Got my haircut today. I'm so ready for William & Mary.

I think if you initiated a short sale in Google this week, you may have made a wise decision.

Do I need professional help when I'm trying to play my mandolin to "What You Know" by T.I. Be honest.

The ACC said there were some timing errors in last night's Duke-Clemson game.


No comments: