Sunday, January 7, 2007

Postgame Analysis: Jets-New England

Not much today. The Jets made too many mistakes and the Patriots absolutely took advantage to roll to a 37-16 victory. And I missed another game against the spread because I foolishly changed my mind and took the Jets to cover. They always say you should go with your first thought. Whoops. Maybe I'm just better at predicting college basketball. I can at least take solace in the fact that this year I will be going for my seventh straight of picking eight teams before the tournament of which the national champion will come from. But anyway, the Chargers better be ready because the way the Patriots look, they are perfectly capable of coming in and upsetting them next weekend. Should be a good one.

Jeb's Playoff Picks Against the Spread: 1-2

No comments: