Friday, January 12, 2007

Jeb's Clips of Whenever I feel Like It

First clip I got for you is by T.I. Pitchfork had it as one of their best songs of 2003. I have to admit it is damn good. That is an epic synth backing it up. But even better than the song is the video.



It's pretty funny without really meaning to be. It's got all the cliches of hip-hop videos. The slow-mo of the car driving. The scantily clad women. The cuts to the chorus in the background going "AY!" Just classic in every sense.

The next one I have is Letterman making his usual jokes. I have to say (and I'm sure I'm not the first to say this) Letterman's humor can be so odd at times it has to be classified as postmodern. What is postmodern? Basically a word that pretentious people like me use to sound smarter than you. But anyway here's the clip.



Last clip I have for tonight is from Joy Division. I've declared Joy Division my favorite band of all time. So in case you don't know much about them, here's a clip of their most famous song Love Will Tear Us Apart.



Also along with all the other segments/posts/etc. I'm promising in the future, expect an entire Joy Division compendium. I'm warning you.

No comments: