Monday, January 29, 2007

Ding Dong The Horse Is Dead

Barbaro was finally euthanized today. It is sad, but I'm glad because it's finally the end to one of the most overplayed sports stories of the year. Also for laughs, you should check out some of the message board posts wishing Barbaro a speedy recovery. Some of these people are crazy? Do they honestly think a horse can read their posts? My God!

Little Miss Sunshine won a Best Picture award at the SAG last night. That could give them a little momentum for the Oscar race. Remember the SAG chose Crash last year. Of course they've also chosen The Birdcage before. That's a true WTF moment.

I might have one or two more posts today. But I'm leaving tomorrow for William & Mary so I may not have any more posts for a few days. Unless I can post on Blogger from my cell phone. I could when I used LJ but I haven't tried yet. I'm sure you'll all miss me. As I said I'll try to leave a post or two to keep you occupied just in case I can't update on the road.

No comments: