Saturday, January 27, 2007

I'm a Liar

Yeah, no Star Wars Holiday Special Running Diary yet. It's really awful so I had to take a break halfway through. You don't know what I do for you people.

We had some Jehovah's Witnesses stop by today. Oh boy! Needless to say the copy of Awake! didn't last long before meeting Mr. Trash Can.

North Carolina plays Arizona today. That should be an exciting frenetic game. I don't know if Arizona can play up to Carolina's speed though for 40 minutes with their weak bench. Carolina should pull away late.

Iona plays Loyola (MD) today. I don't think this is when the Gaels get their long-awaited win but it's not impossible. Go Gaels!

Appalachian plays 6-14 Citadel today. They're probably the worst team in the Southern Conference. I figure the Mountaineers win pretty easily.

Looks like Serena Williams trounced my future wife Maria Sharapova yesterday. I'm sure she's crushed. Don't worry Maria. I shall comfort you.

Memphis has seemed pretty quiet this year. They probably won't be a #1 seed like last year. But this time if they make my List of 8 I may not take them off. They currently top my list of who the best non-BCS conference teams.

1. Memphis 16-3
2. Air Force 19-2
3. Butler 18-2
4. Missouri State 14-7
5. Gonzaga 13-7

No Nevada here. They're vastly overrated. Maybe I'm just bitter that I had them in the Sweet 16 last year and they lost in the biggest first round upset. Whatever.

No comments: