Thursday, January 18, 2007

Done and Done!

Second dungeon completed in Twilight Princess. I'm so proud of myself.

Me and Will watched Total Recall today. What a gloriously ridiculous movie!

I might have a mandolin tutor. There's a guy who works at my mother's school as a janitor. I think he's a little mentally handicapped. But I understand he's very talented musically. My mother talked to him and he seemed pretty thrilled about teaching me. Hopefully I can get a schedule going with him.

I don't even watch 24 anymore but this is a brilliant Fark headline...

Muslim groups complain about portrayals of Muslims on "24", again. Producers say the they'd like to include positive images of Muslims but THERE ISN'T ENOUGH TIME

Curses! Third straight down day for my portfolio. I hate losing streaks Especially as it was coming off a five session winning streak. I might be buying another stock shortly though. And if I do, I promise I'll mention it here so I can continue driving away readers.

And why don't I just mention it now? Because I don't want the 4 people who read the blog to rush out and drive up the price before I get in silly!

Here's a story that just tugs at your heartstrings...
Ford exec grounded from corporate jet

You know...if he's going to take on a position like this at Ford, why doesn't he just move his family to Detroit with him? Oh that's right. Detroit sucks. Sorry. But seriously, no wonder Ford is in such bad shape.


No comments: