Wednesday, January 3, 2007

My kingdom for a post

Bad news....got no kingdom.

My brother's in the shower, so while I wait I'll post.

I hate Resident Evil 4. Mercenaries mode is too hard. But I'll continue playing it because I want to unlock the hand cannon. And none of you probably care. Oh well.

I 'll be going to Hickory today (after I'm done helping Will register. As I said, I've got to get my mother a present today. She is now 50 years old/young. I may pick up The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess while I'm there. I hadn't played Legend of Zelda in awhile and it's probably my favorite game series. Of course since the Wii is sold out till March, I'll just pick up the GameCube version. Which is probably for the best. I think my arm would fall off if I had to play an entire Zelda game with that crazy controller.

Pat Robertson says that God has told him there will be a terrorist attack in the United States during 2007 that causes "mass killings". And a Happy New Year to you too Pat! Although I wouldn't panic just yet. If I read the article correctly God also told Pat that Bush would have "victory after victory" in his second term. You're doing a heck of a job Patty!

Only six cities (out of 75 surveyed metro areas in the United States) received the top disaster rating. I believe this measures disaster preparedness for I assume terrorists or any natural disasters. Anyway the cities are...
Columbus, Ohio
Washington D.C.
San Diego
Minneanapolis-St.Paul
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Laramie County, Wyoming

Good thing Sioux Falls is on this list. I know al-Qaeda really has their eyes on them. And a location in Wyoming? Should we really be concerned about them? Nobody lives there!! If a nuclear bomb caused the entire state to disintegrate, that would kill maybe 4 people. Ok I admit that's an exaggeration. In all seriousness, it's a good thing to see that NYC made the list. You know since they had a few problems with the emergency communications on 9/11 and all. Oh they didn't make the list? Never mind then.

Oh and I just noticed the low scores. They were...

Chicago (sorry Tammy. You're in trouble)
Baton Rouge, LA (Louisiana not prepared for disasters? STOP THE PRESSES!!!)
Mandan, ND (North Dakota has metro areas?)
American Samoa ( I got nothing)

Well my brother's ready I think so I gots to go. Later.

No comments: