Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Lawrence of Arabia, British Beatlemania

I watched Lawrence of Arabia last night. And I'm still exhausted. I'd never seen it before. It was a great movie. Perhaps the best epic of all time. But my Lord was it long! 222 minutes!If you've never seen it, you definitely should. But cancel all your plans first. And I recommend DVD so you can pause it. I watched it on TCM...*shudder.

Looks like Fidel Castro is on the verge of death. I blame the CIA.

I was wondering when the State of the Union was. Next Tuesday. Should be interesting to see a woman in the picture while Bush delivers the speech. I might put some drinking game rules up for that. Of course you can't take a shot every time applause comes. Because you would die. Perhaps only for standing ovations.

No comments: