Friday, January 12, 2007

It's mine

I went and bought a mandolin. Not the one I was planning to get. I stopped by the Music Center to pick up a book to play it and saw one that I liked even better. It was a Fender. I talked with Mr. Dilling and he said he liked Fenders best but Oscar Schmidt too. It was a little more expensive but I decided to get it anyway. I love the pawn shop but I don't know if their musical instruments are as high a quality as the music center has. And it's kinda like how if you're buying major consumer electronics you shouldn't go to Wal-Mart, you should go to Best Buy or Circuit City. You know the ones who deal with it on a daily basis and specialize in it. So I got my mandolin, a book and a case. Plus he threw in some picks for free! So I'll be messing around with that for now. Good times.

No comments: