Saturday, January 6, 2007

Postgame Analysis: KC-Indy

The Kansas City offense should issue an apology to their defense, their fans, the Chiefs organization, the National Football League, and anybody who viewed their abysmal performance. One of the most inept perfomances on offense I have ever seen in the playoffs. Give credit to the Colts' defense but I think it was more of Kansas City's putrid execution. The offensive line couldn't block. Aside from one drive, Trent Green was miserable at quarterback. And as I was worried, Larry Johnson looked flatter than Jessica Alba's stomach after carrying the load all season for the Chiefs. Perhaps, I'm being harsh but I'm annoyed because my record is already 0-1 against the spread. Which is why I stick to gambling on stocks and not sports. Congrats to Indy for pulling out the win even though their offense sputtered a little. But you better have shaken out the kinks. I doubt the Baltimore Ravens will be as generous as the Chiefs were with your mistakes.

Jeb's Playoff Record Against the Spread: 0-1

No comments: